Thursday, April 9, 2015

Husband: Meet Mine

    Well I've been talking about marriage and relationships, and it occurred to me that I should introduce my husband to y'all. Here's a quick and inclusive interview from my husband!

Me: What is your full name?
Husband: You know that.

Me: For the sake of the interview please state it.
Husband: Joseph Dillon Hinkle.

Me: Thank you! What do you call me?
Husband: Babe, pookie.

Me:What job did you want as a little boy?
Husband: For a while I wanted to do construction like my Gaga, then I wanted to be a vet.

Me: Favorite meal?
Husband: Chicken parmesan.

Me: Favorite thing about me?
Husband: That's such a hard question, there's so many things. I like that you're outgoing, very what do you call it, sociable. Caring and sweet.

Me: If you had to choose between eating and sleeping, which would you choose?
Husband: I would eat in my sleep.

(I make a mental check to lock the refrigerator at night just in case).

Me: What is your favorite store?
Husband: Definitely Gruhn Guitars, Nashville, TN.

Me: What is my favorite store?
Husband: Target. Definitely Target. We go in Target 3 times a day.

Me: Um I haven't even been there this week....
Husband: That doesn't matter.

Me: Best meal I make?
Husband: Well it's kinda hard, babe, cause I like that tater-tot casserole and I like that chicken whatever stuff you make.

Me: Favorite ice cream flavor?
Husband: As a generic chocolate chip cookie dough, but as a specialty Bruster's key lime pie.

Me:Weirdest thing you've worn?
Husband: Um probably putting on the pharaohs costume cause I was kinda in a dress, but it was all fun and games.

(He's referring to the annual Fall Follies at our church where we always have a closing number where they dress up like pharaohs and dance to Wooly Bully)

Me: What do we like to do together?
Husband: Go shopping, watch t.v., Netflix. I think we like to go different places, like places we've never been before.

Me: Favorite memory of us?
Husband: Definitely our week in Nags Head.

Me: If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
Husband: Elvis or Paul McCarthy I think would be pretty cool.

Me: What was I wearing the first time you met me?
Husband: You were wearing purple skinny jeans and a black top, right?

Me: Favorite movie of all time?
Husband: Forrest Gump.

Me: Something you say a lot?
Husband: That's what's up.

Me: Book recommendation?
Husband: I really like John Steinbeck's books. Grapes of Wrath is really good.

Me: Life motto?
Husband: I'd pretty much say treat others like you'd want to be treated. Kindness and respect go a long way.

                                                                                                                                                               




P.S. He was right about my outfit. I'm to the left in this picture!



15 comments:

  1. Fun interview! So good of your hubby to answer all your questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was very serious about it, he didn't even want the t.v. on while I was asking questions haha! Thanks for reading Elizabeth!

      Delete
  2. How sweet it is that he still remembers what you were wearing the first day you met. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was a little surprised! Thanks for reading Maria :)

      Delete
  3. Great interview with your husband! Your hubby sounds like a real keeper! I love that he enjoys going shopping with you, and that he even remembered what you wore on your first date!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and you look really cute together!

      Julie

      Delete
    2. He's a sweetheart alright! Thanks and thanks for reading Julie!

      Delete
  4. Fun post!! Did you find out anything new about him?

    Shelly, blogging at www.nebraskafamilytimes.blogspot.com with the theme "Words Matter" and www.achristianmomsguide.blogspot.com with the theme "Lifehacks for Christian Moms."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I kinda knew what most of his answers would be, a few were surprising. Thanks for reading Shelly!

      Delete
  5. How cute with this interview you did with your hubby and that he remember what you were wearing when you guys met! He's a keeper!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a great guy alright! Thanks for reading Betty!

      Delete
  6. You are on my list to check if you are being part of the A to Z Challenge.

    THANK YOU for being up to the letter "H"...
    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Jeremy! I should have "I" up in a few minutes!

      Delete
  7. Aww...you guys are adorable. What you guys need is a guitar store next door to a Target. You go in one store, he goes in the other--everyone wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right haha! Thanks for reading Stephanie!

      Delete

Popular Posts