- 3 cans of Campbell's Chunky pub-style chicken pot pie soup
- Green Giant Steamers broccoli spears & butter sauce
- Green Giant Steamers Family Size cauliflower, green beans, & carrots in a sweet garlic sauce
- 8oz. bag of sharp cheddar cheese
- 3oz. bag of French fried onions
- Refrigerated biscuits for top
- Enough butter to melt to put on top of the biscuits
Then mix all ingredients minus biscuits and butter in a 9x13 casserole dish.
Bake @ 350 degrees for 50 minutes, covered.
Take out, add biscuits and the melted butter on biscuits.
Bake at the temperature on the biscuits package(mine was 375) for 20 minutes uncovered, then 10 minutes covered.
Voila'! That's all you have to do. It's the kind of dinner you can set the timer and continue cleaning out your fridge! Here's the finished product:
Have a great weekend y'all and enjoy the 1st day of spring!
P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin