Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This Week's Finds

    The other day I was going on about some things I've used recently that I really like. Then I thought why not share them on here! So here's 4 products I'm loving at the moment:

1. Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
    Soooo good! I especially love the chocolate raspberry flavor. I also compared it nutritionally to Yoplait's Light Yogurt. Dannon's Light & Fit Greek Yogurt has 10 less calories, 3g less sugar, and 7g more protein than Yoplait Light Yogurt. Not bad huh?!




2. E.L.F  Baked Bronzer in St.Lucia
   I found it for 30% off at Target and thought I'd give it a try. It's perfect for a light skin tone like mine since most bronzers look like they're made for deeper or tanner tones. Which can end up just looking muddy instead of the sun kissed warmth you're looking for. I like that it has a little shininess to it and isn't so matte.


3. Jennifer Aniston by Jennifer Aniston
    Speaking of Target I found this perfume by Jennifer Aniston on sale for like $3! Now I wear it everyday!!! It has a fresh mature scent. It has notes of citrus grove accord, rose water, jasmine, violet, amazon lily, musk, amber, and sandalwood.  And the bottle is just as elegant as the perfume inside!




4. International Delight Vanilla Macchiato
    I'm always sad to see the pumpkin creamers disappear from the shelves in the dairy department, but this makes it all better! It's the perfect blend of vanilla and caramel, and I don't usually enjoy caramel. By the way it's lactose free!



    Well that's all I have to share for now! Happy hump day, and I hope you have just as good of luck in the Target clearance as I did with products #2 and #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts