- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (you could obviously use Splenda if you wanted)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Take all of your ingredients minus the chocolate chips and put them in a bowl and mix evenly. I used the standing mixer to mix the dough.
2. Add in the chocolate chips, you may have to mix them in with your hands.
3. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Once done allow to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes because otherwise the cookies
will fall apart. And that's it. Happy baking!