Thursday, April 7, 2016

Beef Stroganoff

 Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've shared any yummy recipes, so why not share one today?! As usual it's super easy, and has become one of my favorite things to make for dinner. It's beef stroganoff!
  All you'll need is:
  • 1 family size can of cream of mushroom soup
  • 8 oz. sour cream
  • jar of mushrooms(I used a small jar)
  • 1 lb. of egg noodles( FYI I didn't use the full bag, probably about 3/4 was actually used)
  • 1 packet of precooked beef (you can find it in the refrigerated section)
  • A splash of milk
First you take the soup and the sour cream and heat it up in a skillet on the stovetop. I put a little milk in the soup can and pour it in the mixture just to dilute the thickness of the sauce. I then drain the jar of mushrooms and add them in as well. Make sure you continue to stir the sauce evenly. While the sauce is cooking I boil the noodles according to the packaging(which most packages take about 10 minutes). Before I put the beef in the sauce I cut it into smaller pieces and heat it in the microwave for a minute. Then once the noodles are finished I drain them and add them to the sauce. And that's it, voila'!
  I told you it was super easy. I wasn't a big fan of beef stroganoff until my mom made this about a year ago. Now it's in my top 5. I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I do, let me know how it turns out for y'all!


3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I have to stop reading blogs in the morning before I eat breakfast; everything always makes me so much more hungrier :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty! I know, it's hard to not feel ravenous haha :)

      Delete

Popular Posts