My mom has been making this since before I was born, and my nana made it when she was a little girl. So I guess you could call this a family recipe. It's easy, delicious, and only four ingredients. Enough blabbering from me, here's the recipe!
- 8 pack of hotdogs
- 4 cans of sliced potatoes
- Frozen diced onions
- Just enough oil to coat the bottom of your skillet
2. Cut your hotdogs in one inch slices, then add them to the browned onions. Increase heat to high.
3. Open and drain all 4 cans of potatoes. Add them to your skillet as well.
4. Your meal should be complete once hotdogs are done, and the potatoes are softer. Add salt and pepper to taste!
That's it! It doesn't get much easier than this. Greens beans would be a great side for this, and of course it's not dinner without rolls! At least that's what my mom always says. A little motherly advice to go with this cherished family recipe. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we do!